Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
January - December 2017
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers - Meals
About your trip
Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skycrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palce sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater.
Samurai Museum, Mt. Fuji 5th Level/ Fujiten Ski Resort, Gotemba Premium Outlet, Asakusa Kannon Temple, Nakamise Shopping Street, Meiji Shrine, Shinjuku or Akihabara
- Roundtrip International Airfare via JL/PR
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation – 4*
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (3B, 1L, 2D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
- Visa Processing Fee
Day 1 NARITA ARRIVAL (–/–/D)
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet the tour guide and proceed to Tokyo. Move to Samurai Museum and know basic facts about Japan Samurai warriors and their culture. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 TOKYO-MT.FUJI-GOTEMBA TOUR(B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, proceed to Mt. Fuji area. Visit Mt. Fuji 5th Level (if weather did not permit visit Mt. Fuji Visitor Center or Fujiten Ski Resort in DEC, Equipments not Included). Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Next proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be arranged at the local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return to hotel.
Day 3 TOKYO FREE DAY(B/–/–)
After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us.
Day 4 TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA DEPARTURE(B/–/–)
After breakfast, check out to hotel. Proceed to Asakusa Kannon Temple, Tokyo’s largest Buddhist Temple. Next shop for typical Japanese souvenirs and traditional snacks at Nakamise Shopping Street, beside Asakusa. Then visit Meiji Shrine. Enjoy last minute shopping at Shinjuku or Akihabara Area. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Lastly drive to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
This package includes roundtrip international airfare via Japan Airlines/Philippine Airlines,
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $45.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1, 620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per person per day except free day (To be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- AUG-OCT: MIN 16 / NOV-DEC: MIN 21 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD no BED rate, applicable for 2-6 years old only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation
WEATHER FORECAST > October is one of the most pleasant months for traveling in Japan as the weather remains warm, but is not hot and humid anymore. > November is one of the best times to visit Japan, as the weather is relatively dry and mild, and the autumn colors are spectacular in many parts of the country. > December is a good month for traveling thanks to generally dry weather conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
1.1 On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
2.2 Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. 3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee. 3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking. 3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money. 4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies. 5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing. 1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. 1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below. 2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment. 2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.