Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Aug 22 | Sep 19 | Oct 24 | Nov 22 | Dec 20
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Europe is the home of Impressionist art, the Catholic Church and classical music; traveling to Europe allows travelers to retrace the steps of significant historic, political and religious figures. Many famous architectural and historical sites are located in Europe, including the Eiffel Tower and ruins of ancient Greece and Rome. Europe is also home to many beautiful scenic areas, including the Alps, the countryside of France, Scotland and Ireland, the Black Forest of Germany, and the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. A trip to Europe offers the opportunity to enjoy authentic Italian, French and other delicious cuisines and wines.
ITALY (ROME): Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
• Trevi Fountain
• St. Peter’s Basilica
ITALY (PISA): Leaning Tower of Pisa
ITALY (VENICE): Venice Island
AUSTRIA (INNSBRUCK): Swarovsky Crystal Shop
SWITZERLAND (LUCERNE): 10k ft Swiss Alps
GERMANY (TITISEE): Cuckoo Clock
GERMANY (HEIDELBERG): Heidelberg Castle
NETHERLANDS (AMSTERDAM): Vincent Van Gogh Museum
• Anne Frank House (facade)
• Cheese & Clog Factory
BELGIUM (BRUSSELS): Mini-Europe
• Grand Place
• Mannekin Pis
FRANCE (PARIS): Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor (if available)
• La Fayette
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Arch de Triomphe
• Champs Elysees
• Louvre Museum (facade)
- Roundtrip International Airfare via EK/EY/QR/TK
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 11N Accommodation at 4* Hotel
- Meals specified in the itinerary (Half Board Meals)
- 2 Bottles of Water/pax/ day (500ml)
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- Full day guided tour in Rome & Amsterdam
- Half day guided tour in Paris
- 2 Hours guided tour in Venice, Heidelberg & Cologne
- Entrance Fee in Vatican Museum, Van Gogh Museum, Versailles Palace
- Ascending to the 2nd Floor Eiffel and Mini Europe
- Cable Car: Mt. Titlis Excursion
- Canal Cruise: Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Venice Boat Taxi
- Hotel Porterage Service
- Local Tour Escort
- Travel Insurance for 1-59 years old only. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
- EK 335 MNLDXB 2355 0440 (8.45H)
- EK 97 DXBFCO 0910 1320 (6.15H)
- EK 76 CDGDXB 2150 0630 (6.40H)
- EK 334 DXBMNL 0920 2140 (8.20H)
- ETIHAD (Subject to change)
- EY 421 MNLAUH 0115 0620 (9.05H)
- EY 83 AUHFCO 0845 1310 (6.25H)
- EY 38 CDGAUH 2200 0705 (7.05H)
- EY 428 AUHMNL 1020 2325 (9.05H)
- Airline and Airport taxes – USD 120.00 p/p (Subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax – PHP1,620 p/p
- Mandatory Tipping for Driver – EUR2.00 p/p/day
- Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort – EUR3.00 p/p/day
- Optional Tipping for Licensed Tour Guide – EUR3.00 p/p/day
- Visa Fee (SCHENGEN) – EUR60 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP1,500 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form.
- 2pcs. Passport size photos w/ white background
- Passport ( at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original & photocopy of old passport with used VISA (within 5 years): Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, USA and Schengen.
- Employment Certificate with copy of Company ID
- Business docs: DTI/SEC and Mayor’s/Business Permit
- School Certificate with copy of school ID
- Copy of recent Income Tax Return (ITR)
- NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family member)
- Minimum 30 adults must travel together
- Minimum 20 adults rate is $3,999.00 (Mar-May) | $3,877.00 (Jul|Aug|Sep|Nov) | $3,977.00 (Oct&Dec)
- Minimum 15 adults rate is $4,377.00 (Mar-May) | $4,144.00 (Jul|Aug|Sep|Nov) | $4,244.00 (Oct&Dec)
- Higher rate shall be applied if less than 30 passengers
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to departure
- Charges shall applied for any booking cancellation
- **Not all hotels in Europe have triple sharing room. If triple sharing room is not
- available, passengers need to avail the rate based on 1 Twin + 1 Single Room.**
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.