Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
January - December 2017
Experience life in a French chateau in this tour
FRENCH ELEGANCE W/ MONACO EXTENSION
15 days • $7420
- Giverny: Visit Claude Monet’s rustic house and the Japanese water gardens.
- Arromanches: Visit the D-Day Landings Museum and see the remains of the artificial harbour.
- Bayeaux: Visit the Bayeux Tapestry Museum, depicting the Norman invasion of England in 1066.
- Mont-St-Michel: Take the causeway across the glistening sands for a guided tour of the abbey.
- Guérande: Visit the salt marshes to taste the delicate fleur de sel that is harvested.
- Angers: See the 100-metre-long Apocalypse Tapestry, perhaps the finest woven artwork in the world.
- Amboise: Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s Château du Clos Lucé.
- Chartres: Visit the beautiful cathedral.
- Paris: Join a Parisian foodie to savour the flavours of France on a Gourmet walk. Sample some of the local delicacies as you visit a selection of their favourite specialist haunts.
- Honfleur: A delightful walk will take you past the timber-framed houses and slate grey facades of the Old Dock.
- Normandy Coast: Follow the coast past beaches code-named Juno and Gold. Reflect a while at the cemetery of St. Laurent. Witness the Rangers’ Memorial and battle scarred bunkers of Pointe du Hoc.
- St-Malo: Walk along the fortifications and narrow streets.
- Guérande: A Local Expert will lead you through the narrow streets to the magnificent collegiate church.
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.
- Be escorted by the crème de la crème of Insight Travelling Concierge – handpicked for every departure. This skilled, Local Expert will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door. Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
- Monte Carlo: The Hermitage is situated in the most famous bay in western France, with its towering pine trees and blue sea, the hotel offers simplicity and elegance in a beautiful setting.
- Versailles: The Trianon Palace is an exceptional woodland retreat nestled on the edge of the tranquil Royal Domain. Steeped in tradition yet thoroughly contemporary, this high-design hotel features gourmet dining and an exclusive spa.
- Deauville: The Royal Barriere Hotel is centrally located and equipped with excellent facilities. Make use of the hotel’s free bicycles to explore Deauville and learn about it’s heritage.
- La Baule: The luxurious beachfront Hermitage Barrière hotel is in an idyllic location. Boasting opulent, Edwardian-style rooms come with a wide range of excellent facilities.
- Loire Valley: The Domaine de Beauvois, a 17th-century mansion, now a stunning 4-star hotel in Luynes, situated in the Loire Valley.
- St-Malo: The majestic Grand Hotel Des Thermes offers great facilities as well as beautiful panoramas overlooking the open sea, and is surrounded by vast expanses of sand.
- Deauville: Dine at the Michelin-starred Le Dauphin Restaurant, where chef Mathieu Le Guillois serves up classic French dishes.
- St-Malo: Select your own à la carte menu and enjoy a glass or two of wine on your Dine Around evening.
- Cancale: Visit a local oyster farm, see how they are harvested.
- Samur: Taste the delicate flavours of the local wines with the help of an expert vintner.
- Loire Valley: Experience an exclusive signature dinner with the vignerons and an included visit of the vineyards & wine estate at Château de Minière.
- Paris: Meet the choreographer at a private reception at one of the best loved and most historic cabarets.
- Normandy: Dine at the Michelin-starred Le Dauphin Restaurant, where chef Mathieu Le Guillois serves up classic French dishes.
- Bretagne: Visit a local oyster farm, see how they are harvested.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 10 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Dine-Around Evening (DA), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 Michelin Highlight Dinner (MHD), 1 Signature Evening (SE), 1 three-course table d’hôte Dinner with wine, plus tea or coffee (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD). The Elegant Monaco Extension 1 Welcome Reception (WD), 4 Buffet Breakfasts (BB).
DAY 1 WELCOME TO PARIS & VERSAILLES
On arrival at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, you will be met and transferred to one of France’s finest luxury retreats – just steps away from the Chateau de Versailles. If you arrive early, why not take the opportunity to visit the imposing palace of the Sun King and stroll through the magnificent state apartments and the opulent Hall of Mirrors? Later, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception, dinner and drinks at a local bistro. Hotel: Trianon Palace, Versailles
| DAY 2 A BRUSH WITH MONET & THE CÔTE FLEURIE
(Relaxed Start) Travel through the bucolic landscapes of the impressionists. Visit the rustic house Claude Monet once called home and the Japanese water gardens he painted time and time again. Continue through the orchards of Normandy to Honfleur, a hotbed of artistic activity in the 19th century. A delightful walk will take you past the timber-framed houses and slate grey facades of the old dock. Your hotel is on the ‘Flower Coast’ in the refined seaside resort of Deauville. Hotel: Royal Barriere, Deauville
| DAY 3 DEAUVILLE & THE D-DAY BEACHES OF NORMANDY
Follow the coast past beaches code-named Juno and Gold – so peaceful now – yet the scene of desperate fighting in June 1944. Visit the D-Day Landings Museum at Arromanches and see the remains of the artificial harbour used by the invading forces. Investigate an invasion of a different kind now as you visit the Bayeux Tapestry Museum, depicting the Norman invasion of Britain in 1066. Continue to Omaha Beach to reflect awhile at the American cemetery of St. Laurent. Visit the Rangers’ Memorial and battle-scarred bunkers of Pointe du Hoc. Back in Deauville, maybe take a promenade on the famous Les Planches boardwalk before dinining at the Michelin-starred Le Dauphin Restaurant, where chef Mathieu Le Guillois serves up classic dishes that are pure Normandy on a plate.
| DAY 4 MONT-ST-MICHEL & ST-MALO
(Relaxed Start) Onward to the fortified island of Mont-St-Michel, rising 250ft high above the Atlantic waves. Travel across the newly completed bridge for a guided tour of the abbey. Continue along the Emerald Coast to St-Malo, a medieval walled city with restaurant-lined squares and narrow cobbled streets. Here will be perfect setting for your Dine-Around evening – share a table with friends, choose your own à la carte menu and enjoy a glass or two of wine.
Hotel: Grand Hotel Des Thermes, St-Malo
DAY 5 ST-MALO, THE CITY OF CORSAIRS
(Relaxed Start) St-Malo was home to Jacques Cartier, famous for exploring the east coast of Canada. Let a Local Expert be your navigator today with a guided walk through the medieval streets and fortifications. In the afternoon, visit an oyster farm to see how the briny bivalves are harvested in tune with the tides.
Hotel: Grand Hotel Des Thermes, St-Malo
DAY 6 ROCHEFORT-EN-TERRE, GUÉRANDE & THE CÔTE D’AMOUR
(Relaxed Start) Head south to the little Breton town of Rochefort-en-Terre, one of the ‘most beautiful villages of France’. Its geranium-bedecked streets are a patchwork of half-timbered houses, Gothic monuments and Renaissance buildings. Move on to the medieval town of Guérande, surrounded by ramparts, pierced by four gates, to walk through the narrow streets to the magnificent collegiate church. The town is also famous for its sea salt, so head out to the surrounding marshes with a Local Expert to see how the delicate fleur de sel is harvested. Stay in the resort of La Baule on the Côte d’Amour, a firm favourite of French high society. Hotel: Hermitage Barrière, La Baule
DAY 7 ANGERS, SAUMUR & THE LOIRE VALLEY
(Relaxed Start) Follow the valley of the Loire to the moated castle at Angers. Inside, the 100-metre-long Apocalypse Tapestry is perhaps the finest woven artwork in the world. The picturesque town of Saumur is dominated by its turreted fortress. Stop to taste the delicate flavours of the local wines with the help of an expert vintner. Drive on to your refined hotel that dates back to the 16th century. Dine like royalty at its gourmet restaurant, where your sommelier will talk you through the wines accompanying your meal. Hotel: Domaine de Beauvois, Luynes
| DAY 8 LEONARDO & THE LOIRE
(Relaxed Start) Drive to Amboise where we visit the Château du Clos Lucé, a 15th century chateau where Leonardo da Vinci spent the last years of his life. Later, there will be free time to explore the town or seek out Leonardo’s grave. Return to your own manor house hotel for a leisurely afternoon. In the evening, your exclusive Signature meal includes a cellar visit with the vigneron Van den Berghe family. Hotel: Domaine de Beauvois, Luynes
| DAY 9 CHARTRES & PARIS
(Relaxed Start) Driving through the vast wheat fields of La Beauce, Chartres Cathedral looms large on the horizon. Auguste Rodin called it the ‘Acropolis of France’, and once inside you can marvel at the beautiful stained-glass rose window that floods the cathedral with colour and light. Journey to the French capital, where your landmark hotel is the epitome of Parisian chic. Hotel: Renaissance Le Parc Trocadéro, Paris
| DAY 10 ICONIC PARIS IN STYLE
Wake up ready to embrace this romantic city. Glide along the elegant, tree-lined boulevards that link the Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. Suddenly, the Eiffel Tower will arise before you. Skip the queues and head up to the 2nd floor for sweeping views over Paris. Next, join a food connoisseur for a Gourmet walk, sampling chocolates, macaroons, cheese and fresh baguettes. In the evening, enjoy a private reception with an opportunity to meet the choreographer at the bohemian and intimate Nouvelle Eve cabaret and then enjoy the best seats in the house for the dinner and show. Hotel: Renaissance Le Parc Trocadéro, Paris
DAY 11 TO 14 THE ELEGANT MONACO EXTENSION
(Relaxed Start) You will be transferred to Gare de Lyon for the High Speed TGV rail journey to Nice, then onwards to Monaco. On arrival at your luxury hotel in Monte Carlo, enjoy a highlight dinner. Over the next three days, the glitz and glamour along with the natural beauty of this opulent city is yours to relish on your independent hosted stay. Hotel: Hermitage Hotel, Monte Carlo
| DAY 15 DEPART MONACO
Enjoy a private transfer to either Gare de Nice-Ville or Airport.
Enjoy the unique comfort of luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour. Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.