Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
January - December 2019
Enjoy all of the advantages as we take you above and beyond in Majestic Switzerland
10 days • $5425
Lucerne: Join a Military Expert at the Vitznau Artillery Fortress, carved into the side of a mountain, to discover the munitions halls, galleries and armaments.
St Moritz: Join a nature guide for a mountain stroll, taking in scenic views and spectacular mountain scenery.
Glacier Express: Experience a stunning, First class scenic rail journey aboard this world famous train.
Gornergrat: Ride the cogwheel train to the summit.
Lake Geneva: Visit beautiful Chillon Castle, former home to the Counts of Savoy.
Interlaken: Enjoy a nostalgic steamer cruise on Lake Lucerne.
Vaduz: Journey to the capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein – one of Europe’s smallest countries.
- Be escorted by the crème de la crème of Insight Travelling Concierge – handpicked for every departure. This skilled, Local Expert will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door. Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
- Montreaux: The Fairmont Le Montreux Palace is situated on the shores of Lake Geneva overlooking the Alps. The hotel offers a traditional and elegant atmosphere with personalized service in true Swiss style
- St. Moritz: Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains is located at the Mauritius spring, the actual root of St Moritz itself. With direct access to the ski and hiking region of Corviglia the hotel offers excellent facilities. The sports centre and local swimming lakes are also within easy walking distance.
- Zermatt: The Mont Cervin hotel offers fantastic facilities such as their various gourmet restaurants and spa. Outside the hotel is charming Zermatt. Here you’re just a step away from the beautiful mountains.
- Zermatt: You will be offered a selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening. Choose your own ambience, cuisine and drinks for an intimate culinary experience.
- Montreux: Your Highlight Dinner offers you the chance to unwind and enjoy great food in the company of newfound friends.
- Broc: A visit to Maison Cailler in the village of Broc to immerse your senses in to the wonderful world of chocolate!
- Gruyere: A fondue lunch, sample the delicious world-famous cheese while sipping a chilled glass of white wine.
- Montreux: Around a bubbling pot of delicious freshly made fondue, savour authentic Swiss dining with a chilled glass of wine.
- Lucerne: A Michelin-starred Celebration Dinner awaits in the chic Seerestaurant Belvédère, situated by the lake with great views and a beautiful terrace. Embrace the choice, quality and flawless service of this Michelin-starred restaurant.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Highlight Lunch (HL), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 Dine-Around (DA), 1 three-course table d’hote Dinner with wine, plus tea or coffee (D) and 1 Michelin starred Celebration Dinner (MCD).
Day 1 Welcome to Switzerland
A transfer from Zürich Airport will bring you to your prestigious downtown hotel, located just steps from the tree-lined Bahnhofstrasse, one of Europe’s most exclusive shopping streets. Later, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception, drinks and a pleasant evening of traditional Swiss cuisine at Linde Oberstrass.
Hotel: Storchen, Zürich
Day 2 Vaduz & St. Moritz
(Relaxed Start) Journey to Vaduz, capital of the Principality of Liechtenstein – one of Europe’s smallest countries. Then ascend the Julier Pass to arrive in the sparkling Engadine Valley and the chic ‘jet-set’ resort of St. Moritz. Dine in style at a local restaurant in the evening.
Hotel: Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains, St. Moritz
|Day 3 The Roof of Europe
(Relaxed Start) In the morning, join a nature guide for an included mountain hike (weather permitting), or maybe treat yourself to a spa treatment. The afternoon is free to shop in the elegant boutiques of this beautiful Alpine resort.
Hotel: Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains, St. Moritz
|Day 4 All Aboard The Glacier Express
Board the world famous Glacier Express for a spectacular ride through the heart of the Swiss Alps. Descend through the spiral tunnels of the Albula Pass and over the lofty Landwasser Viaduct. Picturesque landscapes of ice-capped mountains and stone-built villages with chalet-style houses will be in sight. Soon you’ll reach the highest point of the route, the icy Oberalp Pass (2,033m). The modern panorama viewing car means you won’t miss a thing on your descent to Andermatt. Arrive in Zermatt in the late afternoon and transfer to your hotel. As night time falls, Zermatt offers a wealth of dining possibilities. Enjoy a selection of ambience and local cuisine offered on your Dine-Around evening.
Hotel: Mont Cervin Palace, Zermatt
Day 5 Zermatt & Gornergrat Experience
(Relaxed Start) Gather at the station to board the cogwheel train that winds slowly up the Gornergrat mountain, the highest open-air railway in Europe. The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels, in the midst of aromatic forests and alpine meadows. From the summit, expect superb views of the Matterhorn and Monte Rosa, Switzerland’s highest mountain. In the afternoon, you are at leisure to relax or browse the shops of Zermatt.
Hotel: Mont Cervin Palace, Zermatt
Day 6 Lake Geneva & Montreux
(Relaxed Start) Journey along the Lower Rhone Valley to the shores of Lake Geneva where the associations with the early European ‘Romantic’ movement are very strong. Visit beautiful Chillon Castle, former home to the Counts of Savoy, set on a rocky islet in the lake. Following his walk through the dungeons, Lord Byron was inspired to write the poem ‘The Prisoner of Chillon’. Look out for his name, which he carved into a pillar. Your hotel will be close by, in the sophisticated tiered town of Montreux, where you may wish to take a pleasant stroll along the lake side promenade before the evening’s Highlight Dinner.
Hotel: Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, Montreux
Day 7 Chocolate & Gruyere Experience
(Relaxed Start) Grazing on rich pastures, the dairy cattle of La Gruyère produce exceptional milk – the creamy source for the day’s excursion. Visit Maison Cailler in the village of Broc where chocolate production has been raised to an art form. Move on to the lovely medieval town of Gruyères, Switzerland’s cheese manufacturing Mecca – the perfect spot to convene with friends around a bubbling pot of fondue with a chilled glass of white wine. Back in Montreux the rest of the day is free to do as you wish.
Hotel: Fairmont Le Montreux Palace
Day 8 Interlaken & a Cruise to Lucerne
(Relaxed Start) Beautiful landscapes await as you take the ‘chocolate-box’ route through the Bernese Oberland to Interlaken. Continue over the Brünig Pass and board your nostalgic steamer for an idyllic cruise on Lake Lucerne, past vertiginous cliffs and some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the Alps.
Hotel: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Lucerne
Day 9 Lovely Lucerne
(Relaxed Start) A sightseeing tour will show you Lucerne’s stirring Lion Monument, Old Town Hall, the covered bridges and Weinmarkt (a quaint square with a Renaissance fountain). In complete contrast, go behind the scenes at the Vitznau Artillery Fortress. Carved into a mountain and kept secret for decades, join a Military Expert to discover the munitions halls, galleries and armaments. There will be time set aside in the afternoon to shop for prestigious watches, stylish accessories or delicious chocolate. Surrounded by nature on Lake Lucerne, enjoy the choice and quality of your dining experience at the chic, Michelin starred Seerestaurant Belvédère, a fresh, ambitious, seasonal cuisine and the perfect venue for the evening’s end-of-tour Celebration Dinner.
Hotel: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Lucerne
| Day 10 On to Zurich Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Zürich airport.
Enjoy the unique comfort of luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour. Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.