Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Oct 28 | Nov 25 | Dec 20
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
The nature of Hokkaido has many different faces depending on places and seasons. Just a few days of staying, you should be able to come across many nature's faces. What is appealing about Hokkaido is not just the specious land, but also its fascinating scenery. you may call it an art work created by rich nature. From the hills decorated with various colorful flowers to natural wonders that makes you feel as if time had stopped a long time ago, fantastic hills veiled in the morning haze, and a breathtaking sunset over the shoreline. Every nature's face is seen in Hokkaido and there is NO natural scenery cannot be found.
- Clock Tower
- Odori Park
- Old Government Building
- Shiroi Koibito Factory
- Asahikawa Ramen Village
- Asahiyama Zoo
- Ginga Ryusei no Taki Gorge
- Blue Pond (OCT & NOV only)
- Shikisai No Oka (DEC only)
- Furano Cheese Factory
- Furano Marche Shopping
- Ningle Terrace
- Otaru Canal
- Otaru Music Box Shop
- Kitaichi Glass Factory
- AEON Mall Otaru
- Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura
- Noboribetsu Jigokudani Hell Valley
- Hakodate Bugyosho
- Goryokaku Tower
- Mt. Hakodate with Ropeway
- Pole Star Shopping (if via NH)
- Shisui Premium Outlet (if via JL)
- Roundtrip International Airfare via All Nippon Airways or Japan Airlines
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (5B, 4L, 5D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Services:
- 1 Group Photo per family
- 1 Round of Drink (for set menu lunch and dinner)
- 1 Special Gift per family
- Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
DAY 1: NARITA – CHITOSE ARRIVAL – SAPPORO(–/–/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Visit GINGA RYUSEI NO TAKI GORGE, a set of twin waterfalls with magnificent view and listed among Japan’s top 100 waterfalls.
For OCT & NOV: Transfer to BLUE POND, a man-made water feature. It is the result of works on the Biei River, carried out after the eruption of Mount Tokachi, to protect the town of Biei from volcanic mudflows.
For DEC: Proceed to SHIKISAI NO OKA for a snow play experience such as SLED and TUBING. (INCLUSION: Snow boots, snow wears and gloves except for goggles and beanie, you may also try Snow rafting with an additional cost)).
After lunch, transfer to FURANO CHEESE FACTORY. Here you will have a chance to make cheese! Move to FURANO MARCHE for free time shopping, where you can buy their local products. Then have time to see NINGLE TERRACE, an impressive collection of boutique cottages, housing specialty arts and crafts. Don’t miss to taste the famous Furano Bake Milk. Lastly, transfer to your hotel in Furano for an overnight stay. Dinner will be served inside the hotel.
After breakfast inside hotel, check out.
Flight via NH: Have free time shopping at POLE STAR until transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
Flight via JL: Transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to SHISUI OUTLET MALL for last minute shopping. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Lastly, transfer to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
Via All Nippon Airways
1 NH 820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
2 NH2155 NRTCTS 1755 1945
3 NH 554 HKDHND 1225 1355
4 NH 819 NRTMNL 1730 2130
Via Japan Airlines
1 JL746 MNLNRT 1005 1535
2 JL3049 NRTSPK 1840 2030
3 JL584 HKDHND 0955 1125
4 JL745 NRTMNL 1830 2210
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $68.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per pax/day (to be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MINIMUM 26ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.