Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
May 17| Jun 07| Jul 19| Aug 22| Sep 13| Oct 25| Nov 15| Dec 20
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Explore New Zealand's spectacular landscape provides the backdrop to some of the world's best adventure and adrenalin activities.
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- Te Anua
- Fiordland National Park
- Half day Nomad Safaris 4WD Tour
- Skyline Gondola
- Lindiss Pass
- Mt Cook National Park
- Lake Tekapo
- Church of Good Shepherd
- Wellington Parliament Buildings
- Botanic Garden
- Te Papa Museum
- Lambton Quay
- Mt Victoria
- Huka Falls
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Paradise Valley Springs
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Maori Arts & Crafts Institute
- Hangi Dinner w/ Concert
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
- Auckland Domain
- Parnell Village
- Michael Joseph Savage Garden
- Roundtrip International Airfare via QF/PR/NZ
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 8 Nights hotel accommodation at 4* hotel
- 1 bottle of water per person/day
- Full board Meals
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- English Driver Guide only
- Free Travel Insurance (7-60 years old only)
(L: Korean BBQ Lunch)
(L: Alpine Buffet Lunch)
(L: Chinese Lunch)
(L: Farmside Buffet Lunch D: Hangi Dinner with Maori Concert)
(L: Marquee Feast lunch at Green Dragon)
- PR 218 MNLAKL 2315 1405
- NZ 625 AKLZQN 1715 1905
- PR 219 AKLMNL 0030 0545
- QF 20 MNLSYD 2005 0710
- QF 121 SYDZQN 0930 1430
- QF 144 AKLSYD 0840 1020
- QF 19 SYDMNL 12251730
- NZ3437 MNLSIN 1415 1755
- NZ3297 SINCHC 1945 0930
- NZ 651 CHCZQN 1405 1500
- NZ 282 AKLSIN 2355 0640
- NZ3436 SINMNL 0930 1305
- AirlineTax – USD70.00 per person (subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax – PHP1, 620 per person
- Tip for the guide – NZD5.00 per person/day (Pay direct to driver guide)
- Visa Center Handling Fee – PHP 1, 140 per application (subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP 800 per person
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 15 adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 15 adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- Passport must be at least six months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel Insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
- Driver Guide service is only limited for pick up & drop off.
- Passenger is on their own upon drop off.
- Make sure to arrive on time in the meeting place.
- Duly accomplished and signed New Zealand Visa Application Form INZ1017 2 pcs. ID Picture with white background (2×2/Passport size)
- Original and Copy of Passport (data page)
- Original and Copy of ALL visas and arrival stamps for the past 5years (if any)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement or Copy of passbook for last 3 months
- Copy of Land Title Certificate | Registration OR or CR | Any Property Documents (If any)
- Recent Personal Income Tax Return (copy)
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID
- Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.