Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Cruise fare - Taxes & Fees - Gratuities - Inside Stateroom
About your trip
Onboard on this brilliant star of the Millennium® Class that shines even brighter, since it's grand makeover in October 2015. The Penthouse and Royal suites have glimmering new marble, fixtures, seating, and more. The first Rooftop Terrace gives you a chic new way to experience the great outdoors, with creative cocktails, favorite snacks, and movies alfresco. If you hunger for an Italian steak house, now we give you the fresh pastas and dry-aged steaks of Tuscan Grille. As always, relax in Infinity's spa-inspired AquaClass® staterooms, with access to the "clean cuisine" of Blu. Enjoy an unordinary dinner at the innovative Qsine®, then top it off with a chilled Peartini at the ice-topped Martini Bar. Celebrity Infinity always makes the most of your vacation.
- Cruise fare, taxes and fees, gratuities, inside stateroom
- Cabin accommodation including televisions, bathroom facilities, sitting areas and other luxurious amenities along with a Cabin Steward who will provide daily maid service, replenish towels, tidy the room and attend to all of your needs.
- Ocean transportation between ports of call.
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner along with the most popular midnight buffets, room service and as many in-between snacks as the guests want. The choices are endless & so is the food.
- Use of shipboard facilities including pools, whirlpools, gym / fitness centers and limited sporting equipments
- Free admission to all shows & entertainment including broadway-style theatre shows, Vegas style revues, endless fun by comedians, jugglers & musicians and movies (outdoors or in an onboard movie theatre)
- Onboard games and activities such as trivia contests, Bingo, lectures, group competitions, art auction and many more interesting games & fun filled activities.
- Access to the lounges, night clubs and discos onboard.
- Supervised Kids programs and special activities by Kid’s counselors
|Sun Feb 5||Buenos Aires, Argentina||6:45 PM|
|Mon Feb 6||At Sea|
|Tue Feb 7||At Sea|
|Wed Feb 8||At Sea|
|Thu Feb 9||Ushuaia, Argentina||9:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Fri Feb 10||Cape Horn, Chile||6:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|Sat Feb 11||Schollart Channel, Antartica||11:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Sat Feb 11||Paradise Bay, Antarctica||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Sat Feb 11||Gerlache Straight, South America||5:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|Sun Feb 12||Elephant Island, Antarctica||2:00 PM||6:00 PM|
Airfare & airport transfers are not included in the cruise cost. The transfers from airport to seaport can be arranged for extra cost.
- Airfare & airport transfers are not included in the cruise cost. The transfers from airport to seaport can be arranged for extra cost.
- Alcoholic drinks & Soft drinks are generally not included. However you can buy the soft drink & liquor packages on the first day of the cruise for the entire cruise duration which will work cheaper than paying on consumption.
- The cost of shore excursions is not included in the cruise fare. Various options of shore excursions at each port of call will be available to book either online before hand or onboard during the sailing depending on the guest’s requirement & budget.
- Items of personal nature like the laundry, spa services, internet services, photographs, gratuities / service charges etc. are additional.
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.