Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Korea, the home of the Kdramas we all love. Revive your favorite scenes from the all-time favorite dramas, such as My Love from the Star and Winter Sonata, by visiting Petite France and Nami Island. Wear Hanbok and explore the Gyeongbok Palace. Pass by the Presidential Blue House, the official residence of the President of Republic of Korea.
- Nami Island
- Petite France
- Cheonggyecheon Stream
- N Seoul Tower with lift
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- Dongdaemun Fashion Market
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Experience Hanbok wearing
- Pass by the Presidential Blue House
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR/KE/OZ
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation on local 4* hotel
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 shot of makgulri wine/person
- 1 souvenir/person
- 1 bottle of water/person/day
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Free WIFI Service in the bus
(L: Maru Shabu (Beef) Salad Bar)
- VIA PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
- PR 466 MNL ICN 0100 0600
- PR 469 ICN MNL 2045 2345
- VIA ASIANA AIRLINES
- OZ 704 MNL ICN 0010 0510
- OZ 703 ICN MNL 1950 2245
- VIA KOREAN AIR
- KE 624 MNL ICN 2345 0415 +1
- KE 623 ICN MNL 1910 2215
- (Subject to change)
- Airline Tax – USD41 p/p (subject to change)
- Tip for the Guide – USD15 p/p
- Philippine Travel Tax – PHP1,620 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP500 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2pcs. 2×2 photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate with Certified True Copy of Bank Statement / Passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID (if applicable)
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and Copy of School ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together
- Passport must be valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng, Amethyst, Duty free shop, Cosmetic shop, there is a surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit. ***
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.