Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers - Meals
About your trip
Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. From its famous tower, the Tokyo Skytree to the opulent Meiji Shrine, which is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. Tokyo will dazzle you with its traditional culture and passion for everything new.
- Odaiba Gundam Statue,
- Oedo Onsen Monogatari
- Odaiba Rainbow Bridge
- Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- Oshino Hakkai
- Oshino Ninja Village
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station (weather permitting)
- Gotemba Premium Outlet
- Sensoji Temple
- Nakamise Shopping Street
- Meiji Shrine
- Tokyo Skytree
- Aeon Mall Narita
- Roundtrip International Airfare via JL/NH/PR
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (3B, 1L, 2D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
- Free Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Services:
- 1 Group photo per family
- Wi-fi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
After breakfast inside hotel, drive to Fuji area. First stop will be Kachi – Kachi Ropeway, an aerial lift that ascends 400 meters from the eastern shore of Lake Kawaguchiko to an observation deck near the peak of Mount Tenjo wherein you can witness the panoramic view of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. Lunch will be served at Oshino Ninja Village, a ninja theme park. Proceed to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (If weather did not permit, visit Oishi Park).
DEC departure: Proceed to Oshino Hakkai a place known for its eight ponds
Drive to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return to the hotel.
- JL746 MNLNRT 1005 1535
- JL745 NRTMNL 1755 2135
- NH820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
- NH819 NRTMNL 1720 2055
- PR 428 MNLNRT 0700 1210
- PR 421 HNDMNL 1520 1940
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $45.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1, 620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per person per day except free day (To be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- MINIMUM 26 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Surcharge will apply if less than 26 adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD 200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free Travel Insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense
- Passport must be valid for atleast 6 months prior to departure
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to chec validity of his/her own travel documents
- Passenger musts houlder any charges/damages for cancellation made after booking finalization
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
WEATHER FORECAST > October is one of the most pleasant months for traveling in Japan as the weather remains warm, but is not hot and humid anymore. > November is one of the best times to visit Japan, as the weather is relatively dry and mild, and the autumn colors are spectacular in many parts of the country. > December is a good month for traveling thanks to generally dry weather conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
1.1 On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
2.2 Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. 3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee. 3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking. 3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money. 4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies. 5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing. 1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. 1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below. 2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment. 2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.