Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Australia is a big country, The world’s largest island and the sixth largest nation, most international visitors underestimate its size and the distances between our major cities. Our climate ranges from wet tropics to the Arid outback with everything in between. Equally famous for its beaches, islands and outback as its cities, Australia is a must on your travel wishlist.
Sydney: Bondi Beach
• The Gap
• Double and Rose Bay
• Kings Cross
• Sydney Opera House
• Sydney Tower Eye
• Sydney SeaLife
• Power House Museum
• Blue Mountains
Sydney Olympic ParkMelbourne: Gold and Underground Mine Tour
• Secret of Chamber
• Blue Dandenong’s Ranges
• Puffing Billy
- Roundtrip International Airfare via Qantas Airways
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 4 Nights accommodation at 4* hotel
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Porter Service
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide (8 hours/day)
- Free Travel Insurance (7-60 years old only)
MANILA – SYDNEY(–/–/–)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior departure time. Fly to Sydney.
ARRIVAL – SYDNEY(–/L/–)
Upon arrival at Sydney, meet the tour guide and proceed to your Full day city sights of Sydney and includes of Bondi Beach, The Gap, pass by at the Double and Rose Bay, Kings Cross. Have your Buffet Lunch at the Garden Buffet and continue to your 1 hour Sydney Opera House Tour and visit the Sydney Eye Cinema and Power House Museum. Check in hotel.
(L: Garden Buffet)
SYDNEY – BLUE MOUNTAINS(B/L/–)
After breakfast, transfer to your full day tour of the Blue Mountains and visit Koala Park Sanctuary to pat the Koalas and feed the Kangaroos and Penguins. Enjoy the Buffet BBQ lunch. Visit the Blue Mountains and enjoy the Scenic Cable Rides along the Mountains and pass by at the Sydney Olympic Park. Back to hotel.
(L: Buffet BBQ)
After breakfast, transfer to Sydney Domestic Airport. Upon arrival at Melbourne, meet the tour guide and transfer to your Chinese Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to visit the Gold and Underground guided tour and discover the secret of the Chamber Tours. Watch the Gold Pour Show, explore and browse at local boutiques where you are able to see the Candies and Candle Making. Check in hotel.
(L: Chinese Lunch)
After breakfast, transfer to your full day tour of the Blue Dandenong’s Ranges – first stop to enjoy the Puffing Billy ride on Australia’s most notable narrow gauge railway through the spectacular Blue Dandenong Ranges. Transfer to restaurant for your 2 Course Lunch at the Rochford and enjoy wine tasting. Back to hotel.
(L: 2 Course Lunch)
MELBOURNE – DEPARTURE(B/–/–)
After breakfast, transfer to Melbourne airport for your departure to Manila.
QF20 MNL SYD 2000 0710 (+1)
QF419 SYD MEL 0900 1035
QF420 MEL SYD 0930 1055
QF19 SYD MNL 1305 1830
(Subject to change)
- SYDNEY: HOLIDAY INN DARLING HARBOUR (4*) or similar class
- MELBOURNE: HOLIDAY INN FLINDERS HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- Airline and Airport Tax – USD 125.00 per person (subject to change)
- Tip for Guide & Driver – USD 5.00 per person/day (mandatory)
- PH Tax – PHP1, 620.00 per person
- Visa Fee – PHP 6,500.00 per person (subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP1,000.00 per person
- Beverages/ Liquid refreshments during meal
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2pcs. Passport size w/ white background
- Original Passport (valid for 6 months)
- Original old passport if you have OECD visas and arrival stamps (travelled within 5 years)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original Bank Statement or Copy of passbook for last 3 months
- Original of Land Title Certificate | Registration OR or CR | Any Property Documents (If any)
- Recent Personal Income Tax Return (copy)
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- Minimum 15 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 15 adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.