Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Slow things down and unwind at the island of Guam. Learn about the history by visiting the Hagatna Fort Apugan and Plaza de Espana. Feel the culture and explore the adventures this land has to offer.
- 2 Lover’s Point
- Hagatna Fort Apugan
- Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral
- Plaza de Espana
- Latte Stone park
- Roundtrip Airfare via United Airlines
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer (APT – HTL – APT)
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Hour Guided Tour based on Seat-in-coach
- UA 192 MNL GUM 2145 0540
- UA 183 GUM MNL 1915 2100
- Airline Tax: USD 40.00 (Subject to change)
- PH-Tax: PHP 1,620.00
- Visa Fee: PHP 8,360.00 (Subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee: Php 1,500.00
- Tip for the Driver and Guide: USD 5.00 per pax per day (to be settled in Guam)
- Travel Insurance and all personal Expense
- Other services not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Ds-160 online non immigrant visa electronic application
- Passport — signed passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of intended
- Departure from the United States
- Photo – 2×2 standard colored photo
- Proof of relationship
- Proof of funds
- Documents showing economic status
- Minimum of 2 Full Paying Adults must travel together
- USD 200.00 deposit be applied upon booking 9non refundable)
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Surcharge may apply for Foreign Passport Holders
- Surcharge may apply during peak dates
- Full cancellation charges will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- For Guarantee Early Check-in, need to pay one full night
- Above rate are based on FIT booking only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to changed without prior notice
- Standard Check-in time 1500H and Check-out 1100H
- Rooms and Airline Seats are subject to availability
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING rooms are subject for availability
- Our Company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.