Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Hainan - China's largest tropical island., explore the island's exciting places. Take a boat trip to visit Jade Belt Beach, the narrowest island beach between river and sea. Experience the culture and tradition of Hainan Li and Miao Minority and visit the Phoenix Ridge Peak Park, a place for Sanya vows of eternal love and scenic spot.
- Boao Forum for Asia
- Hainan Li & Miao Minority
- Jade Belt Beach
- Chinese Tea Shops
- Phoenix Ridge Peak Park with Cable Car
- Bamboo Charcoal Museum
- Xinglong Chinese Tourism City Village
- Cen Xiang Fang Museum
- Desa Bali
- Fish Oil Shop
- Tyrone Fashion Capital Outlet
- Roundtrip Airfare via Philippine Airline w/ 20 Kilos Baggage Allowance
- Airline Tax and Terminal Fee
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation as specified on the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (3B,2L,2D)
- Tours with Admission Fees and Transfers as specified on the itinerary
- One bottle of Mineral Water per person per day
- Service of English Speaking Guide
- Free Group Visa (minimum 5 pax per filing)
- Free Travel Insurance
- Mandatory Shop Stops at Chinese Tea, Bamboo Charcoal and Fish Oil Shop (Surcharge shall be applied if client refuses to visit)
Las Vegas Dancing and Singing Show: RMB 280.00/person
Sanya Bay Night Cruise with Free Drinks: RMB 200.00/person
- 2P2328 MNL HAK 1845 2130
- 2P2329 HAK MNL 2230-0110 +1
- Philippine Travel Tax: PHP 1,620.00/pax
- Mandatory Tipping: USD 3.00/pax/day
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 2 Adults must travel together
- USD100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to departure
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Our Company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.