Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Eastern Europe is a warehouse of culture, an abode to beautiful sceneries and a place filled with history. From its elegant opera houses and museums, to its rugged mountain ranges and ancient ruins, name it, Eastern Europe has it.
- Astronimocal Clock Tower
- The Old-New Synagogue
- Church of Our Lady before Ty
- Prague Castle
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Golden Lane
- Charled Bridge
- Prague Old Town
- Cesky Krumlov Old Town
- Hallstatt Old Town
- Lake Shore Mirabell Garden
- Salsburg Old Town
- Mozart Old Town
- Schonbrunn Palace
- Opera House
- St Stephan Cathedral,
- Parliament Palace
- Pandorf Outlet
- Bratislava Old Town
- Mathias Church
- Fisherman’s Bastion
- Heroes Square
- St Stephen Basilica
- Danube River Cruise
- Round trip airfare via EK/ QR/ TK/ KL
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Half Board Meals
- Entrance Fees: Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Mathias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion
- Danube River Cruise
- Tours as per itinerary
- Hotel City Tax
- Local Tour Escort
- Free Travel Insurance (59 y/o & below)
- Via Emirates (OPTIONAL)
- EK 335 20JUL MNLDXB 2325 0355 (8.30H)
- EK 139 21JUL DXBPRG 0835 1300 (6.25H)
- EK 112 28JUL BUDDXB 1600 2320 (5.20H)
- EK 332 29JUL DXBMNL 0310 1615 (9.05H)
- Airline Tax: $120.00 per person (Subject to Change)
- Philippine Travel Tax: Php 1,620.00 per person
- Visa Fee: Euro 60.00 per person
- Visa Processing Fee: Php 1,500.00 per person
- Mandatory Tipping for Driver: EURO 2.00/pax/day
- Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort: EURO 3.00/pax/day
- Mandatory Tipping for Licensed Tour Guide: EURO 3.00/pax/day
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form.
- 2pcs. Passport size photos w/ white background
- Passport ( at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate
- Original & photocopy of old passport with used VISA (within 5 years): Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, USA and Schengen.
- Employment Certificate with copy of Company ID
- Business docs: DTI/SEC and Mayor’s/Business Permit
- School Certificate with copy of school ID
- Copy of recent Income Tax Return (ITR)
- NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family member)
- Minimum 20 adults must travel together
- Higher rate shall be applied if less than 20 passengers
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD500 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to departure
- Charges shall applied for any booking cancellation
- Rates can be changed due to foreign exchange rate
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity of his/her own documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any chargers/ damages caused by invalid/ expired travel document
- **Not all hotels in Europe offer triple sharing room. If triple sharing room is not available, passengers need to avail the rate based on 1 Twin + 1 Single Room**
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.