Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Land Arrangement only
About your trip
Enjoy a taste of Poland’s old-word charm as you peruse the festive Christmas Market. Cross the Czech border and take in the views of the Vltava River from the heights of Prague Castle. Then explore the ‘city of a hundred spires’ with a local expert. Visit the German town of Dresden and peruse its Christmas Market. Join a local expert in Berlin to see the State Opera House, remnants of the Berlin Wall, and much more.
- Kraków: Walk around the magnificent Cloth Hall in the Market Square to see the Christmas Market.
- Kraków: Cross the former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz to ‘Old Podgórze’ to see Ghetto Square and remains of the Ghetto Wall.
- Kutná Hora: Visit Sedlec Chapel, where the sculptures, coats of arms and even a chandelier are made entirely out of human bones!
- Prague: Visit the Christmas Market in the Old Town.
- Dresden: A guided tour shows you the Frauenkirche, the colossal Procession of the Dukes mosaic, the Cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace.
- Dresden: Visit the Christmas Market.
- Berlin: See the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House, remnants of the Berlin Wall, Unter den Linden and the beautifully restored Reichstag Building.
- Berlin: Visit the Christmas Market.
EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Kraków: Ascend Wawel Hill with a Local Expert to see the Renaissance Castle and visit the historic Cathedral.
- Kutna Hora: Step into the macabre world of the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the Church of Bones – one of the most unusual chapels you will ever see!
- Prague: With a Local Expert, look down on the Vltava River from the heights of Prague Castle, dominated by the soaring spires of St. Vitus’ Cathedral.
- Dresden: Your guided tour shows you the Frauenkirche, the colossal ‘Procession of the Dukes’ mosaic, the Cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace.
- Berlin: With a Local Expert see the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House, remnants of the Berlin Wall and the beautifully restored Reichstag Building.
- Kraków: Radisson Blu Hotel Kraków, has a city centre location, perfect for exploring local attractions. The hotel has all modern amenities, including fitness centre with gym and sauna.
- Wrocław: Sofitel Wrocław Old Town, Five star luxury hotel located only minutes away from the medieval centre of Wrocław and one of the oldest botanical gardens in Europe. Comfortable guest rooms, spa and hot tub.
- Prague: The Majestic Plaza, is located in the historical centre of Prague, only a few steps from the famous Wenceslas Square and consists of two interconnected buildings with rooms furnished in art deco or biedermeier style. Guests can relax in the sauna and whirlpool or be pampered at the Lhamo Spa.
- Berlin: Swissotel Berlin, is ideally located in the heart of West Berlin, to explore the numerous galleries, museums and sights, such as the nearby Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche anti-war memorial, the impressive KaDeWe department store and the Tiergarten Park. With its outstanding architecture and remarkable private collection of contemporary German art, the hotel offers state-of-the-art technology and exclusive amenities, including sauna and Fitness Suite.
DAY 1 WELCOME TO KRAKÓW
Transfers for the hotel depart Kraków Airport at 09:30, 12:00 noon and 15:00. Late afternoon, meet your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception, drinks and dinner. Afterwards, get your first taste of Polish old-world charm with a walk around the magnificent Cloth Hall in the Market Square. Wrapped in romantic gabled townhouses and Gothic spires, the festive Christmas Market stalls are a Disneyesque dream, offering all sorts of delicacies and delights – from Highland woollen slippers to amber jewellery from the Baltic. Maybe try the traditional ‘oscypek’ cheese with cranberries, a delicacy from the Tatra mountains.(WD)
DAY 2 THE DAMSELS & DRAGONS OF KRAKÓW
(Relaxed Start) The morning is free; perhaps visit Auschwitz concentration camp. Later, ascend Wawel Hill with a Local Expert to see the Renaissance Castle and visit the Cathedral – the final resting place of the Kings of Poland. Then cross the former Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz to ‘Old Podgórze’ to see Ghetto Square and remains of the Ghetto Wall. The rest of the day is at leisure to allow you to explore the traditional Christmas Market located in the Old Town’s historic district. With a backdrop of carol singers and roasting chestnuts, you’ll find yourself immersed in festive spirit as you shop for authentic Christmas decorations, gifts, toys and tasty treats.(BB)
DAY 3 WROCŁAW, THE VENICE OF POLAND
(Relaxed Start) Perhaps visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine in the morning? Later, continue to the city of Wrocław, the ‘Venice of Poland’, made up of five rivers, 12 islands and over 150 bridges. Rated one of the finest in Europe, Wrocław’s Christmas Market offers a delightful, fairytale charm. Enjoy an orientation tour of the market, located in the historic main square ‘Rynek’, surrounded by Baroque splendour and adorned with thousands of twinkling lights. Spend time exploring the vast array of stalls bursting with local crafts and tasty treats.(BB / D)
DAY 4 TO KUTNÁ HORA, THE MACABRE SEDLEC CHAPEL AND ON TO PRAGUE
Cross the Czech border and head for Kutná Hora, a town that flourished in the Middle Ages thanks to vast deposits of silver. At the Sedlec Chapel, step into a macabre world of sculptures, coats of arms and even a chandelier, made entirely out of human bones! Now on to the Czech capital of Prague.(BB / D)
DAY 5 PRAGUE, CITY OF A HUNDRED SPIRES
(Relaxed Start) With a Local Expert, look down on the Vltava River from the heights of Prague Castle, dominated by the soaring spires of St. Vitus’ Cathedral. Then, down at the Old Town Square, Prague’s colourful Christmas Market contrasts with the Gothic skyline. Beneath a giant Christmas tree, draped in a blaze of lights, locals browse the decorative wooden stalls. Meet a local stallholder and savour a glass of Svařák (mulled wine) along with the local ‘Trdelnik’ pastry.(BB)
DAY 6 THE GERMAN CITIES OF DRESDEN AND BERLIN
(Relaxed Start) Cross the German border to Dresden. Gaze up at the Frauenkirche, risen once again from wartime ashes. Your guided tour continues past the colossal ‘Procession of the Dukes’ mosaic, the Cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace. Perhaps seek out the delicious Christstollen, a Christmas cake recipe dating back to medieval times or shop for a traditional Christmas pyramid, before continuing on to Berlin.(BB)
DAY 7 THE SPIRIT OF BERLIN
In the morning, join a Local Expert to see the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House, remnants of the Berlin Wall, Unter den Linden and the beautifully restored Reichstag Building. In the afternoon, feel free to soak up the Weihnachtszauber, (Christmas magic) at the Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin’s most magnificent square, or saunter through any of the Christmas Markets which are dotted around the city. For this evening’s farewell Celebration Dinner, enjoy delightful German cuisine and wine at a family-run restaurant, complete with music and Gemütlichkeit.(BB / CD)
DAY 8 AUF WIEDERSEHEN BERLIN
Your tour draws to a close after breakfast. Departure transfers arrive at Berlin’s Tegel Airport at 07:00 & 10:00.(BB)
This package excludes airfare, taxes and includes all transfers, sightseeings and excursions
Other departure dates : 06DEC/ 11DEC/ 13DEC 2016
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Prague: At the Christmas Market, meet a local stallholder and savour a steaming mug of Svařák (mulled wine) along with the local ‘Trdelnik’ pastry.
- Berlin: Enjoy a farewell Celebration Dinner with delightful German cuisine and wine at a family run restaurant, complete with music and Gemütlichkeit.
- Included Quality Dining: 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 three-course table d’hôte Dinners with wine, plus tea or coffee (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner with wine (CD).
Passport valid for 6 months
4 pcs of recent passport size pictures COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
ITR (original / photocopy)
Travel Insurance valid for 45 days Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse Birth Certificate
Additional if self employed: Business Registration
ITR of the Business
Annual Declaration Income
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.