Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Shanghai is not just home to the world’s second tallest tower but also abode of exotic cuisine and mystique history. Enjoy the highlights of the tour which includes the Disneyland Theme Park and the renowned, The Town Of God Temple – Chenghuangmiao Business Center. Fly now and experience relaxation like no other.
- Disneyland Themepark
- The Town Of God Temple – Chenghuangmiao Business Center
- The Bund (sightseeing platform)
- Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street (small train included)
- Shanghai Tower (outside view only)
- Airline tax and Terminal fee
- Roundtrip International Airfare via China Eastern
- 2 nights room accommodation base on twin sharing or triple sharing
- Private coach with English Speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing tours as specified above include all entrance fee needed
- Mandatory stop shop at foot massage and jewelry shop
- Meal as per itinerary
- One bottle of water per person
Check in NAIA, 3 hours prior departure time. Upon arrival at the airport, meet tour guide. Transfer to Disneyland Themepark and enjoy 1 day pass. Lunch and dinner on your own arrangement. Pick up time will be given by tour guide then transfer to hotel for check in.
4* Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Jiading Industry Park
After breakfast inside the hotel. Have free shopping time at the town of God Temple – Chenghuangmiao Business Center. Visit Chinese Medicine and enjoy foot massage after shopping. Move to Roastery, the world biggest Starbucks Shanghai Bakery factory. Proceed to night tour at The Bund (sightseeing platform). Dinner on your own arrangement. After dinner, transfer back to hotel.
4* Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Jiading Industry Park
VIA AIR CHINA
- MU212 MNLPVG 0610 0930
- MU211 PVGMNL 1855 2310
- (subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax : PHP 1,620/person
- China Group Visa : USD40/person
- Visa Courier Fee : USD50/group
- Tip for the Guide and Driver : USD18/person
- Other services not mentioned
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2pcs. passport size photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate with Official Receipt (savings/current with at least PHP100,000/person min. balance)
- Original Bank Statement or Copy Passbook for last 3 months
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Affidavit of support / Sponsorship Letter (if applicable)
- Original Certificate of Employment, Copy of PRC, IBP, Company ID
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- FOR RENEWAL: Original and Copy of previous used Chinese visa (if any)
- Minimum of 2 adult passengers must travel together
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Rates are valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
- Surcharges may apply for foreign passport holders
- BOOK & BUY. Subject for availability and confirmation
- Full Cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Above fares are based on FIT bookings only and subject to change
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Standard Check in time 1400H/ Standard Checkout time 1200H
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity of his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice
- Mandatory Stop Shop at Jade shop and foot massage(not less than 90 mins)
- If passengers don’t want to enter these stores or the time stay inside is less than 90mins, the store will request surcharge.
- Chinese Medicine / Foot Massage, if no enter or stay too short, kindly pay the surcharge USD 55/PAX
- Jewelry Shop, if no enter or stay too short, kindly pay the surcharge USD 70/PAX
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.