Low Cost Travel
Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
Airfare - Hotel - Tours - Transfers
About your trip
Take a grand Europe tour and enjoy history, adventure and good food. See and be amaze as this tour counts the beauty & legacy of museums, ancient ruins, churches, historic sites, and unrevealed sceneries.
• Mayfair • Piccadilly • Trafalgar Square • Buckingham Palace • Houses of Parliament • Big Ben • Champs-Elysees • Arc de Triomphe• Grands Boulevards • Opera Concorde • 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower • Notre Dame Cathedral • Versailles Palace • Jeanneke Pis • Grand Place • 18th Century Place Royale • Palais de Justice • Amsterdam Canal Cruise • Dutch Cheese Clog Factory • Windmills • Cologne Old Town • The Cathedral • World War II Monument of National unity • 17th Century Citadel of the Holy Spirit • Grand Ducal Palace • Bahnhofstrasse • Limmatquai • Swiss Federal Institute of Technology • Duomo Square
• The Scala Theatre • Corso Vittorio Emanuele • Piazza del Duomo • Trevi Fountain • Castel Sant Angelo • Piazza Navona
• Vatican Museum • St. Peter’s Basilica
- Roundtrip Airfare via KL/QR/EY/EK
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 14N Hotel Accommodation at 4* hotel
- Meals specified in the itinerary (Half Board Meals)
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- FD Tour: London, Amsterdam, Rome
- HD Tour: Paris x2, Cologne, Luxembourg
- 2H City Tour: Brussels, Zurich, Milan, San Gimignano
- Entrance Fees: Westminister Abbey, London Eye, Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor, Versailles Palace, Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
- Activities: Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Wine Tasting in Tuscany
- High Speed Train: 2nd class Ticket London – Paris
- Local Tour Escort
- Travel Insurance for 1-59 years old only. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense
After hotel breakfast, We start our morning with Mass at the Shrine of the Sacred Heart & Tyburn Martyrs in Hyde Park Place (if held).Then followed by free day for shopping at Oxford Street. Dinner and overnight in London.
DAY 4: LONDON – PARIS (TRAIN) (2.5H), FRANCE(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and transfer to the station for your scheduled train going to Paris via Eurostar. Upon arrival, proceed to your Paris tour, city of history, and its magnificent monuments. See the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Grands Boulevards, Opera, Concorde, 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower, facade of Louvre Museum,Notre-Dame Cathedral. Afterwards, transfer to the hotel for check in. Dinner and Overnight
DAY 5: PARIS(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to your tour. Visit the majestic Palace of Versailles, one of the world’s grandest historical museums. Discover the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Queen`’s Chamber and to learn more about France’s history. In the afternoon, have free time for shopping at La Fayette Outlet. Transfer back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: PARIS – BRUSSELS (4H) – AMSTERDAM (3H), NETHERLANDS(–/–/–)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and proceed to Brussels for 2H city tour. In the city’s historical center, see the Jeanneke Pis and the elegant Baroque houses that line the Grand Place. You’ll also view the European Union buildings, the 18th-century Place Royale and the Palais de Justice. Then, proceed to Amsterdam. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 7: AMSTERDAM(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, a local guide acquaints you with all the charm of Amsterdam this morning, from its canals to its gabled 18th-century homes. The tour also includes a visit to a working Dutch Cheese Clog Factory. Later this morning, on a narrated canal cruise, you’ll pass along some of the city’s many waterways and view the houseboats that still serve as residences for many local citizens. And in the afternoon, leave Amsterdam behind for a few hours and discover the surrounding Dutch countryside and its wonderful windmills! Drive through idyllic landscapes crisscrossed with canals, see authentic wooden houses and old-fashioned cheese-making in Volendam. Watch a shoemaker make clogs in Marken, and capture photos of the windmills the Netherlands is famous for in the picturesque village of Zaanse Schans. Throughout this half-day trip, listen to commentary about the history, culture and sights of the Netherlands. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 8: AMSTERDAM – COLOGNE, GERMANY(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Cologne. Visit the Old town and explore the magic of the city. Continue to the Cathedral and its famous treasures like the shrine with the relics of the Three Wisemen or the triptych The Altar of the City Patrons. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 9: COLOGNE – LUXEMBOURG (3H), LUXEMBOURG(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Luxembourg City. Upon arrival, proceed to your city tour wherein an expert local guide leads today’s sightseeing tour of Luxembourg City, the country’s capital. Travel through the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. View the poignant World War II Monument of National Unity, the 17th-century Citadel of the Holy Spirit and the elegant Grand Ducal Palace, once a royal residence and now the setting for formal state functions. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel for check in. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 10: LUXEMBOURG – STRASBOURG (3H) – ZURICH (3H), SWITZERLAND(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to Strasbourg for a stopover and to have lunch before going to Zurich. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 12: MILAN – SAN GIMIGNANO (5H)(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for your Milan City tour featuring the Duomo Square, the Scala Theatre, the elegant street Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Afterwards, proceed to San Gimignano for your hotel and accommodation. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 14: ROME(B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to your city tour. The tour starts from the Baroque fountain Di Trevi, one of the most famous fountains in the world. Throw a coin in it, to be ensured a return to Rome. Get to the Castel Sant Angelo, used by the popes as a fortress and castle, and now a museum. Have a break in Piazza Navona, one of the world’s most famous squares. Continue to the Pantheon, the temple to all Gods in Ancient Rome. Explore the Vatican Museums from inside and the treasures of the Popes. Admire Michelangelo’s famous ceiling inside the Sistine Chapel. Visit St Peter’s Basilica, where Peter – the apostle who is considered the first pope – was crucified and buried. Transfer back to the hotel for your dinner and overnight.
Day 15 ROME DEPARTURE(B/–/–)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and have free time before transferring to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
- KL 808 MNLAMS 2005 0655 (15.25H) w/ stopover in Taipei
- KL1009 AMSLHR 1015 1045 (1.30H)
- KL1602 FCOAMS 1235 1510 (2.35H)
- KL 807 AMSMNL 2045 1845 (14.40H) w/ stopover in Taipei
Via Qatar Airways
- QR 929 MNLDOH 0015 0440 (9.25H)
- QR 3 DOHLHR 0745 1315 (7.30H)
- QR 114 FCODOH 2240 0535 (5.55H)
- QR 928 DOHMNL 0825 2230 (9.05H)
- Airline Tax USD 120.00/pax (Subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax PHP 1,620.00/pax
- Visa Fee (SCHENGEN) EURO 60.00 /pax (Subject to change)
- Visa Fee (UK) GBP 83.00 /pax (Subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee PHP 3,000.00/pax
- Mandatory Tipping for Driver EURO 2.00/pax/day | GBP 2.00/pax/day
- Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort EURO 3.00/pax/day | GBP 3.00/pax/day
- Mandatory Tipping for Licensed Tour Guide EURO 3.00/pax/day | GBP 3.00/pax/day
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Tourist visa requirements:
1. Filled-up application form
2. 1 pc. Passport size photograph with white background
3. Nine (9) months valid passport
4. Photocopy of 1st and last page of passport
5. Photocopy of previous visas and immigration stamps
6. Original Bank Certificate
7. Photocopy of passbook/statement of account
8. 12 months pay slip (latest) / credit card statement
9. Certificate of employment (original & photocopy)
10. Business documents; Mayor’s Permit, DTI/SEC
11. Latest ITR
12. Photocopy of Hotel Voucher/Itinerary
13. Insurance from accredited companies
Php3688.00 – in form of Manager’s Check (subject to change)
THE EMBASSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE APPLICANTS. INFORMATION ON VISA APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE PROVIDED BY THE EMBASSY.
Processing time: three (3) weeks/15 working days
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.