Enjoy a worry-free holiday from our wide-range of travel itineraries--be it from Asia-Pacific, Europe, America, or Africa. How does a Mediterranean cruise in summer or a Scandinavian trip in winter sound like? Experience culture first-hand and juander with us..
This jukebox journey takes you from the home of Country music, Blues, and Rock ‘n' Roll to the multi-cultural melting pot of New Orleans - peppered throughout with the flavours of the South.
9 days • $3850
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Nashville: Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B and take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- Memphis: Visit the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum.
- Memphis: You’ll find Graceland a fitting tribute to both the flamboyant talent and manic excess of the man they call The King.
- Vicksburg: Capture a piece of American history at the National Military Park.
- Natchez: Learn the “science” of making a signature drink of the South, the mint julep, during a mixology class.
- Natchez: At Frogmore Plantation, contrast early 19th century cotton plantation life with the modern processes of today.
- New Orleans: Visit one of the most famous bars in New Orleans for a mixology class on the city’s most famous cocktail – the Sazerac – which was created at the very own bar of the hotel, now named after the famous cocktail.
- New Orleans: Journey through beautiful marshlands and swamps in search of alligators, turtles, snakes and herons feasting on fish.
- Natchez: Learn how to make a mint julep.
- Baton Rouge: Visit the Old Louisiana State Capitol.
- New Orleans: Join a Local Guide to explore the atmospheric French Quarter and tour one of the city’s mysterious above ground cemeteries. See the Southern mansions of the Garden District.
- An expert Insight Tour Director, at the pinnacle of their career, will guide you on your journey. Serving as your ‘travelling concierge’, this skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door. Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 9.
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
- New Orleans: The iconic Roosevelt New Orleans luxury hotel offers an unparalleled combination of Southern hospitality, world-class service and historic surroundings near the French Quarter.
- Hotel Overview: Welcome to a cornucopia of luxury resorts which range in style from gleaming skyscrapers to charming heritage hotels. Some are backed by prestigious brands such as Westin and Four Seasons, while others are still family-owned, passed down from generation to generation.
- Memphis: Dine on contemporary American and Southern cuisines at Itta Bena Restaurant at B.B. King’s Blues Club.
- Natchez: Enjoy an elegant, five-course Southern dinner served in the beautifully appointed dining room at Monmouth Plantation.
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during an interactive cooking class followed by a Highlight Dinner.
- New Orleans: Join your Tour Director for a grand finale Celebration Dinner with a lively jazz trio at ‘Arnaud’s’, one of the Big Easy’s prized restaurants.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 8 Full Breakfasts (FB), 3 Highlight Dinners (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
DAY 1 WELCOME TO NASHVILLE
Upon arrival at Nashville International Airport, you will be transfered to your luxury hotel. Relax and settle in or start your exploration of the world’s country music capital. At 6.00pm, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception with drinks and a light meal. Hotel: Gaylord Opryland Resort
DAY 2 ENJOY NASHVILLE’S MUSICAL HISTORY
Enjoy a leisurely morning before your fascinating visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, full of memorabilia from stars such as Hank Williams, Loretta Lynn and Garth Brooks. After touring historic Studio B, your private group will work with a professional sound engineer in a 30-minute, choir-style recording session. Each group member will receive their own copy of the recording as a one-of-a-kind souvenir. How many people can claim they’ve recorded a song in the same studio where Elvis created so many of his hits? No visit to Nashville would be complete without a visit to the Grand Ole Opry. Attend a live taping of America’s longest-running live radio program. Hotel: Gaylord Opryland Resort
DAY 3 MEMPHIS AND THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE BLUES
Travel from the home of Country to the birthplace of Blues and Rock ‘n’ Roll. Enjoy a guided tour of Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum and explore the birth of rock and soul music exhibitions, created by the Smithsonian Institution. Learn the story of musical pioneers who, for the love of music, created the sound that shook the entire world. In the evening, join your fellow guests on legendary Beale Street for a Highlight Dinner at Itta Bena, a 1920s speakeasy-style restaurant above BB King’s Blues Club. Hotel: The Westin Memphis Beale Street
DAY 4 GRACELAND
The morning is devoted to Graceland, as much an object of pilgrimage as a museum dedicated to the late, great Elvis Presley. From the flowers and painted signs outside the gates, to the tear-streaked cheeks of fans inside, see the effect that Elvis and his music had on popular American culture. On an audio tour, marvel at the Jungle Room and walls full of gold and platinum records. Enjoy the evening at leisure. Hotel: The Westin Memphis Beale Street
| DAY 5 THE SIEGE OF VICKSBURG AND MISSISSIPPI MYSTIQUE IN NATCHEZ
Today, depart for Vicksburg National Military Park where the famous Civil War battle is remembered and commemorated. The park features, among many things, 1,325 historic monuments and markers, 20 miles of trenches, 2 antebellum houses, and 144 emplaced cannons. Continue to Natchez, founded by the French in 1716 when it became home to a flowering colonial culture. Check into your charming, luxury country mansion hotel. Whet your palate before dinner during a mixology class to learn the ‘science’ of making a signature drink of the South, the mint julep. Then enjoy a delectable five-course Highlight Dinner in the stunning Main House. Hotel: Monmouth Plantation, Natchez
| DAY 6 NATCHEZ AND NEW ORLEANS
Stop at Frogmore Plantation today and journey back to a time when cotton was king. With your costumed hosts, tour a reconstructed 19th century plantation and compare it to the modern day operation that produces more than 900 bales of cotton each day. Get a glimpse into the sweet side of the South with a visit to Houmas House Plantation. Once the largest producer of sugar in the country, the mansion was often referred to as “The Sugar Palace” during its antebellum heyday. The plantation spans over 38 lush acres and is sprinkled with ponds, a majestic live oak alley and a light breeze from the Mississippi River. Get settled in at your historic hotel before a visit to the New Orleans School of Cooking and a demonstration of a popular Creole Highlight Dinner. Hotel: The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria hotel
| DAY 7 EXPLORING NEW ORLEANS, THE BIG EASY
After a hearty breakfast, depart for New Orleans before joining a Local Expert in the atmospheric French Quarter and visit Jackson Square, originally called Place d’Armes when it was the center of the old city. Wind your way through the twisted paths of one of the ‘Cities of the Dead’, the above-ground final resting place of pirates, politicians and voodoo queens. The afternoon and evening are at leisure. Visit The Sazerac Bar, named after what many consider to be the world’s first mixed drink, and carries as much history as its potable namesake. Just gazing at the famous Paul Ninas murals flanking the African walnut bar takes you back to the grandeur of old New Orleans – learn how to make the famed Sazerac and enjoy one of your own. Hotel: The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria hotel
|DAY 8 NEW ORLEANS SIGHTSEEINGIn the morning, get up-close and personal with the rural side of the Crescent City as you embark on a boat tour to meet the resident alligators and other flora and fauna. Enjoy some free time to explore before gathering with your new friends and toast lifelong memories during a Celebration Dinner at a famous New Orleans restaurant. Hotel: The Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria hotel|
DAY 9 DEPART NEW ORLEANS
Bid ‘Au Revoir’ to the Big Easy this morning. A complimentary transfer is provided to New Orleans International Airport.
Enjoy the unique comfort of luxury air-conditioned 40-seat coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour. Airport transfers to and from your hotel are included.
Use of Information
We only collect information that consists of name, contact number, email address, residential address, and passport details. Rest assured that all these details are privately kept by World Juanderer for one-time purpose only, if and only if you avail services once, and not transferrable to any other client or business.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR HOLIDAY RESERVATION
On receipt of your deposit, subject to availability and at our discretion, World Juanderer will reserve your place on your selected holiday. A contract is only made between you and us upon your booking being confirmed and accepted by us.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Each package tour and its add-ons are subject to change based on the tour operators and number or participants in the tour.
- IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR HOLIDAY
3.1 World Juanderer reserves the right to change or cancel your booking in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.
3.2 If an alternative is not available or acceptable, you will be entitled to either a full refund of monies paid by you to us or transfer to another World Juanderer holiday without payment of any transfer fee.
3.4 If the change or cancellation is due to force majeure (i.e. circumstances like political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, bad weather conditions etc.), we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
3.5 World Juanderer is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations or rescheduling of any trip departure.
- HOLIDAY DETAILS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 With our personal experience in traveling and joining these tour packages, World Juanderer will do our best, at our discretion, to select accommodation, sightseeing trips, and transportation to give you good value for money.
4.2 World Juanderer constantly strives to improve trip itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. World Juanderer is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.
5.1 We will be entitled to keep for each account any interest earned on such monies.
5.3 All monies paid by you to us, whether in respect of the deposit or full payment, may be disbursed by us as and when we see fit, in respect of the services to be provided and/or fees payable under your selected holiday. The payment of a deposit or any other monies in respect of your holiday shall be deemed to be an authorization to disburse thereof as aforesaid.
- BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
1.1 In order to reserve your holiday, you must inquire and get in touch with the Travel Specialist to check the preferred travel package. World Juanderer accepts the deposit as a first installment of the holiday price only once World Juanderer has confirmed the booking in writing.
1.2 Deposit and final payment will be converted to the local currency (if payment is non-Philippines Peso) at point of booking. Conversion is based on the prevailing exchange rate at time of full/balance payment and what is released by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
1.3 World Juanderer cannot guarantee special add-on requests nor will it assume any responsibility or liability if clients’ special requirements are not fulfilled.
2.1 If payment isn’t made by the due date, World Juanderer may assume that you have cancelled and World Juanderer will levy cancellation charges in accordance with clause 3 below.
2.2 Tickets and other documents will not be forwarded until we have received full payment.
2.3 In the case of Late Bookings made within 45 days of your departure from your home country, the full cost of the holiday will be payable immediately on booking and we reserve the right to provide all travel documents at the holiday departure point.